Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday as I was getting ready to walk up the stairs I stopped and turned around to see why Summer wasn't following me and when I did she was showering the couch at full force and she wasn't squatting or anything, actually she was looking out the window watching my boyfriends mom,sister and brother leave. I was so dumbfounded I couldn't even get the word no or stop to come out of my mouth. It was almost as if she didn't even know it was happening . I asked my boyfriend when he last took her out and he said an hour ago, and it never fails when we take her out she completely empties herself of everything and hurries back inside. My question is, why would she do something like that? Is there a possibility that she didn't know she was doing it? I wasn't sure to scold her for it because it looked to me like she didn't even know what she was doing and this has never happened before.
Anywho, I have no left over stains or smells to attend to because it was a leather couch. So I'm not mad, just worried that something may be wrong with her.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Kane has done that a couple of times and, like you, I have no idea why he has done it.  He always stands there looking embarrassed as if he can't explain it either.  He's done it at times when he has recently been let outside and so I couldn't figure it out.  I'd be interested to hear what everyone else says.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kinda felt bad for her and didn't know what to do. I didn't want to scare her or punish her for something that I didnt know if she had control over or not

·
Registered
496 Posts
Maybe she was to into her guest leaving that she just didn't seem like she knew but did. I am no help on this one. LOL :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts