Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I realized that I have posted on this board for a couple weeks and have never posted a pic of our bouncing little boy.

·
Registered
942 Posts
all i can think of is "ulrich von lichtenstein" from a Knights Tale. lol

He is quite the litte cutie patootie though!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
KNIGHTS TALE!! LOL Isn't that sad! LOL

LOVE THE NAME THOUGH!! 08-31 is my daughters b-day!!! It's a WONDERFUL DAY! LOL He's such a CUTIE too!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,

Yes we picked Ulrich because it's German family name, and I tied that in with Boxers being a German breed.

BTW I love the name Sarah, it's my wifes name!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Thanks!! We thought of Ulrich for Odin... but some how went from German names to Norse names lol We really wanted to stay the german route since I'm half and my hubby is german blooded. He was stationed in Germany and speaks it... also VERY BIG on WW2 things... mostly German... Nazi... history... NOT THAT HE IS ONE... cuz' he's NOT... JUST LOVES EVERYTHING and LEARNING EVERYTHING ABOUT IT... I don't know how he can LEARN anything else really. LOL ANYWAY... sorry I'm rambling! LOL

I love Sarah too! ;) Gorgeous name!

·
Registered
526 Posts
you know it's funny you named him Ulrich, because my wife posted a thread "we finially came up with a AKC name" or something like that, and within the comments about names, she came up with that, and really likes it too.. so did you AKC register him with that name?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My other side of the family is swedish, but I went that route with another pet! BTW I love the name Odin, it's like Ulrich in that it's a good strong name.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
He is a cutie!!! Glad to finally have a look at that little guy :) More please!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Love the picture of Ulrich, he seems to fit his name.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts