Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I bought those ultra sonic sound things to keep mice away cause its gettin closer to winter....But my question is they say that they are fine with your house animals(cats,dogs)...Do you think this is true or could it be botherin Carter?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
is it that thing you plug in? like a little box? i used to have those in mass for the winter..never worked haha..but i heard the same thing that they were fine for animals.i never understood how they could be...if it bothers mice and all that how does it not bother dogs and cats?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah its the one that looks like a box....I think I will just unplug them and throw some moff balls around the outside of my house...I dont wanna be hurtin his ears

·
Registered
933 Posts
A friend of mine has those in her house and she has a shih tzu.  It doesn't seem to bother her.  I don't know how they would act if it did but she's acts just fine.  Hope that is of some help.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I have heard of them, but never tried them...When we moved into this place last summer, had a whole family of them little buggers...Took about 3 days, but we got them..They seemed to like the food container  8O .....I guess you could try it and see what happens..Ugh, I hate mice, heck all rodents.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts