Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering if anyone knows about what the surgery would cost for this? It would be done at the time of spaying so hopefully it would save us a little money. If anyone has any idea about what it costs i would appreciate it...thanks

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
The price will vary from place to place.  I am sure your vet would be the best one to ask that is for sure.  You generally are given a price break if you have it done with the spay.

I am in Mississippi and if we repair one along with a spay we charge $60 in addition to the spay charge.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thank you...i will ask when we go in on Thursday for her appointment. I was just hoping it wasnt like $500...got a little nervous for a minute  thanks so much for the info

·
Registered
948 Posts
Some vets do it included in a spay.. Thats how my vet does it anyways..

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh wow kenya good to know....thinking about switching vets anyway so i might have to do some calling around.....of course your vet would be a little far for me to travel... :(   Thanks for the info

·
Registered
948 Posts
My vet is the cheapest around here.. He's not in it to make money.. He's here for the well fair of the dogs.. Thank god.. When I pay $12 for a DHLPP at my vet, it's almost $25 at one a few minutes away! Same for rabies shots and everything.. They don't charge office visits either which is great..

·
Registered
948 Posts
He's from Egypt and I can't understand a word he says, but all the assistants are american and speak english PLUS have pitbulls that are all brothers and sisters!! Woot woot!! I'll take that anyday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts