Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That the K guys are turning 1 year old on 5-16 - still a couple of weeks away but just prepare yourself for massive celebration photos -

They have come along way -

Kash & Keanu -

The 4 Amigos -

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
OMG why did you feel the need to torture me with those pictures!

LOL!  they are soooooooo cute!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
They are soooooooooo adorable!!!!!!  Can't wait for the celebration pics!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Okay Heather. I am having Puppy Fever badly enough without seeing that first picture....I'm dying here!!!! That is Precious with a capital P!!!

:wink:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
heather!! they are soooo freakin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
heather... stop that right now... i am gonna steel the kash man and those eyes of his

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Heather; They are just so adorable. I just want to pick them all up and squeeze them. Oh yum!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
heather i dont see how you ended up picking Kash man out of that litter....i would have tried to sneek off with all 4 and poor Renee would have been left with the mum and thats all :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
I love my golden, don't get me wrong... but every time I see Boxer pics-- adult or pup, I think... WHY OH WHY DIDN'T I GET A BOXER FIRST??

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yup they definitely need a sign saying "you've come a long way baby"...Cute puppies and they have turned into awesome adults :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
If I could squeeze one more in this house, I would have a puppy like one of those.  Can't wait to see the celebration pictures, those are going to be happy pups on the 16th.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts