Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum so I'd like some information and your thoughts on my dog. Dempsey is a 6 month old (close to 7) month boxer. We weighed him about 3 weeks ago and he was at 52 pounds.. so he's definitely put on some weight since then. So I just want your thoughts on my boxer. A lot of people ask me if Dempsey might be a mix... I tell them that no he's a purebred because that's what the seller had told me. I also have pictures of his parents as well as his brother and sister so I'll be attaching them on this thread. Please let me know on what you guys think. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,468 Posts
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum so I'd like some information and your thoughts on my dog. Dempsey is a 6 month old (close to 7) month boxer. We weighed him about 3 weeks ago and he was at 52 pounds.. so he's definitely put on some weight since then. So I just want your thoughts on my boxer. A lot of people ask me if Dempsey might be a mix... I tell them that no he's a purebred because that's what the seller had told me. I also have pictures of his parents as well as his brother and sister so I'll be attaching them on this thread. Please let me know on what you guys think. Thank you.
the last pic, or bottom to the right does not look like full boxer to me, but the rest do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts