Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.Sorry we havent be around much lately.I have some exciting news and some not so good news.We should be moving into the house anywhere from 13-20 days!! With that being said my cousin from Texas is moving back here in Oct. with her not having a place to live she will be staying with us.Her and her two Chi`s.So we decided it`d be best for now to not get Bulah.Because as you all know weve got the two boys and my pug.I took some pics of the boys and I`ll try and get them up tonight.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Well there you are. I've been missing the pupdates from you! How are Capone and Gotti adjusting? I'm sorry you changed your mind on getting Bulah right now, but it does sound like you will already have a houseful. Looking forward to some pictures!  :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yeah... that would be a lot of dogs! I don't know how some people have 7... I can barely handle 3... and then throw kids into the mix... you'll never have a peaceful moment!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Can't wait to see pictures of the pups, bet they have grown so much.  Sounds like you are going to have a full house.  Sorry about Bulah.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts