Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! it has been forever since i last posted pics of Savannah and Reese. Well I finally bought a new digi camera and started snapping as soon as it was charged up :) a little pic heavy-enjoy!

Reese's "whats that sound mom" pose

Savannah giving my daughter a hug

this looks like Savannah is telling Reese a funny joke

At only 7 months Reese is already taller than Savannsh-hard to believe that Savannah is the oldest!!

Reese with the PB jar-she loves them

Tired of having her pic taken Reese goes to the kennel with her jar

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, they are looking really good.  I love the joke picture too, it really looks like Savannah is whispering in Reese's ear.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great pictures! Savannah looks awesome. She seems to be enjoying her food now! Such shiny coats. The hug with your daughter is so cute!

·
Registered
780 Posts
What great pictures!  They are all so cute!  You have a wonderful family!  Love the one with the big hug!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Oh what lovely pics! I wonder what Savannah is whispering to Reese that is so funny? By the look on Reese's face, I think it's something they don't want their mummy to hear! lol!

Heather

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yea, new pics of the girls! They are looking great Andrea and yes you can see that Reese is almost as tall as Savannah....Loved the one of Savvy hugging your daughter and the one where it looks like she's telling Reese a secret...Up to no good, no doubt... :lol:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
LMAO at the secret pic!! Looks like they are telling a joke about mom  :lol:  And Reese is laughing histerically :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts