Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all I got a leash for haven. She is not very happy about it. She looked at me like oh now I cant run in the yard. lol I am just trying to take all your advise and the one is starting from scratch with training. But yes the leash has stopped her from being able to jump the fence and escape from the yard. Ok well just wanted to update you. I start conformation classes on wen then start obedience on the 28th. I hope I am not doing to much with her at once?

Oh yea I finally got a signature. I actually took the time to email and get pictures and now I have my signature thanks Mastray!
Samantha

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I don't think it's too much. I think it will be stimulating for her. Probably what she needs... something challenging!

Glad you like the sig... I 'hate' it when people are just like "whatever, I trust you" LOL  :wink: It's challenging... always worried people won't like it... so yeah! Glad you like it!  :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote="Mastray\";p=\"50311":ubxir5do]I don't think it's too much. I think it will be stimulating for her. Probably what she needs... something challenging!

Glad you like the sig... I 'hate' it when people are just like "whatever, I trust you" LOL

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yea I guess I should respond to the training question. I hope it will do her good. Some tell me if I put her in obedience and conformation she will be confused because one tells her to sit when done walking and the other is to stack. I just think to start her now on both would do some good. She is going to be entered in her first show in Feb. So I am really trying to do what I can do to train her before the handler gets her.
Samantha

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How long is the lead you got for outside? I think Angel's is 50 ft, which gives her some room to run and play and I can also use it to practice recall as well... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts