Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All-
I'm sorry we've lost touch over the past few months, I've been extremely busy at work which means I don't have time to hop on forums and when I get home the last thing I want to do is get on the computer again.  I've also started a part-time supervisor job (so working 2 now) at a local Pet Supply store, everything I've learned from all of you assisted in my getting that position.  Thank you!  :dance:
Beckham had his first birthday Sat. 19th, so I'm attaching a few pics of that event. <:p    We also took him to see a holistic vet a week ago and since have started him on a few supplements along with homeopathic drops to help with his UTI (yes he's on antibiotics as well).  We're also starting him on a 50% raw diet, he gets his Merrick in the morning and eventually will have all raw at night.  
He absolutely loves the raw food!!  I have never seen him so excited about eating since we've had him.  We bought the Nature's Variety Chicken Medallions for now and once he's up to a full raw meal once a day, we'll get the patties.  But for anyone considering a raw diet I would definitely check it out, the finickiness is completely gone!!
Enough said here are pics of Beckham, I'm including one when we first got him to now for comparisons :)  

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG hes getting sooo big!!!

How old is the little white dog in the 6th pic???? I use to have one that looked EXACTLY like him!!! I had to look quite a few times lmao Mine would be I think 6 right now!! When I broke up with the old bf he took him and like a year later got rid of him!! Im not kidding you my lil Bibba boy had the same exact markings as that one!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aww, there's the handsome boy! His birthday is the same as Samsons  :) Sounds like raw is suiting Becks very well, glad to hear that..nice to see some pics of that sweetheart, loved the ones of him and his hat

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhh great pics!! I LOVE my floppy ear Odin look-a-like!! He's such a big boy now!! Odin will be 1 in 12 days!!! I saw he has a WIGGLY GIGGLY BALL!!? Odin has one... the "small" one. HE LOVES IT!! It's probably his fav... outdoor toy he's got!

I can't believe you got them to keep those hats on!! TOO AWESOME!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BECKHAM!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Happy Birthday B!  <:p  He looks great, and I love his birthday hat! Looks like he had a great birthday party. Glad to hear he is doing well!  :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Beckham is such a beautiful boy - he looked tuckered out after all that partying :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Happy Birthday late, looks like a great pary.  He is looking so good.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I KNEW it was his birthday!  :lol:   HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Beckham!!!  He's so handsome and looking all grown up!  I just love him!  I can't believe how well all the dogs sat with their hats on....I didn't even attempt that with Lola because I knew she would just eat it!  Looks like a great party!  Glad to hear all is well and congrats on the new job!  Don't be a stranger.  Give Beck a birthday kiss from Lola!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RoxyGirl22\";p=\"71221 said:
OMG hes getting sooo big!!!

How old is the little white dog in the 6th pic???? I use to have one that looked EXACTLY like him!!! I had to look quite a few times lmao Mine would be I think 6 right now!! When I broke up with the old bf he took him and like a year later got rid of him!! Im not kidding you my lil Bibba boy had the same exact markings as that one!!!
The little mixed rat terrier is Mollie and she's 5-6 yrs old I think??  Beckham had his birthday party at Tara's co-worker's house (she babysits for us) Mollie and Milo are her two dogs.  

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and yes Izzie is still with us, we have officially adopted her :)  I will try to get on the forums as much as possible; we have a new laptop coming so that should help :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts