Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hubby and I went last night (well this morning lol) to pick Rex up!! His flight came in at 11:50 pm and he was with us at 12am :) I felt soo bad for him because was sooo scared and all wet!! The idiots that gave him water spilled it all over his blankets and he was all wet! Other then that hes the sweetest little boy I have ever seen;) Im so glad I finally have him! He slept on my lap the whole way home and let me tell you......hes a big boy:) Hes 6 months old and weighs 45lbs! His paws are HUGE LOL We bonded really quick and he instantly took to Anna and Roxy!! There has been 2 tiffs with them........one when he tried humping her lol and the other was when he stole her bone and she tried getting it back. So no more bones while they are together!! Other then that they get along fabby! I did get some pictures of them today but they are really bad because neither would sit still and I lost my darn cable to my camera lol Well here are two pictures the breeder sent me Tuesday night!!

Oh yeah and he wouldnt go to the bathroom outside last night so what does he do in my room???? Pees 3 times :?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Re: Look whos here!

ADORABLE PUPPY! Nice head on him too! Have fun with your new puppy

G

·
0 Posts
Re: Look whos here!

I had a feeling your Roxy would be ok with the pup...dogs seem to do better with pups than with other adults...you stressed for nothing...have fun with the new baby

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are the pictures I took this morning!! I finally found my cable lol so look for more picturs tomorrow:)

And this is my favorite!!

We are hoping to get him in the show ring(well a match) at the end of the month!! I need to remember my camera!!
ENJOY the pics :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
he reminds me of reese in the second pic at the top!! he is beautiful cindi!! congrats on finally getting him!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
He's a beautiful boy.  Congratulations!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Rex is beautiful; wish we had some shows close I would love to go to one to see the boxers.  Can't wait to see pictures of him in the show ring.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes he is huge lol He a little bit shorter then Roxy!!

We have changed his name to Rico or Reeko lol Anna told me she wanted to name him that:)

Still thinking of an AKC name lol Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I love him!! He's such a cutie! I love his color and his face!! You must be having so much fun!! How is he with the potty today?  :)  Any better? More pics please!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Congrats Cindi, he's a big boy! So are you changing his name from Rex then? He doesn't really look like a Rez to me anyways....Lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts