Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Re: You will never believe what Fiona found outside today!

That is too cute!! what are you going to do with it Sharon?

·
Registered
270 Posts

WOW...that is ONE that I will NEVER experience!!  A PIG!!!  I soooo LOVE those picutres!!  I can only imagine what your pup was like!  How funny!!!!  It gave me a good laugh!  It musta been weird for you to find a PIG in your yard! How funny!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

southerngirls\";p=\"37141 said:
That is too cute!! what are you going to do with it Sharon?
Try to find the owner tomorrow.....After that I dont know!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

OMG thats so cute!! I giggled to myself when you said, she jumped 3 feet off the ground...I pictured it in my head.  :lol: Would have been so funny to watch! Great pics.

·
Registered
352 Posts

your location says gulf coast, i'm from panama city, fl--would love to know where you found this pig!!!!  such a riot; talk about surprise!!  very cute pics BTW!!!

·
Registered
942 Posts

Thats hillarious!! I bet fiona was trying to figure out what the heck it was.

the best my dogs ever brought me was a dead squirel...it was nasty.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

thats greatttttttttttttttttttt !!!! hahahahaha...hey maybe youll log in tomorrow and change your name to fiona and her piggy? hahaha

might be a great playmate hahaha

those pics are priceless !! thank you i needed the laugh out loud with the pics and you saying she jumped off the ground when piggy snorted haahaahah

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

Toooo Funny =)) Looks like they wanna be friends! Think of the games they could play. lol

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

I'm not sure I can type much longer cuz when I read Ky's post I spit my rootbeer all over the keys  :mad:)  :>  Fiona's pig!!!  Well at least the pig picked the best place in town to get lost at.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

OMG!! I bet that was HILARIOUS!! I can see her fur standing on her back in the second pic!!!! TOO FUNNY! I can SO totally see her jumping 3 feet in the air!!!

Odin's come across snakes in the back yard but never a piggy!! I'd much prefer a pig though!!! LOL

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

omg Kate you jsut did the same thing to me..as i wipe my screen..hahahaha as i re read it was funny all over again...

sounds like a disney movie..." fiona & her piggy"

now we need to name piggy...hmmmm..shrek? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah

fiona and shrek

oops shhh hubby is yelling at me ...haha tellin me to shut up and come on..the forum will still be there when we get back haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

off to his football game

hahahahah shrek

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

My son wants a little piggy.  There ain't no way!
So cute, though! :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

OMG!! That is so funny. We are actually having a problem here with the wild hogs coming into the neighborhood and digging up peoples lawns and gardens. They are building right across the highway from us and I think they are seeking a new home. Pretty sad actually. I still haven't seen any, just some prints on the ground. I think that is funny, I wouldn't mind seeing a piggy in the backyard, it beats finding gators!  :wink: Fiona seems to like her new friend!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

[quote="hgar78\";p=\"37158":1l8ci1pn]your location says gulf coast, i'm from panama city, fl--would love to know where you found this pig!!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

Sorry to hijack this...I think it would be nuts to find a pig in my yard (so unheard of where I'm from!) But LISA...GATORS?!?!??! Are u serious...you've had gators in your yard???  8O

·
Registered
280 Posts

That's so cute! Looks like she wanted to play, but she was still nervous about the whole thing. Nice photos!

Chase

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Sadiesmomma\";p=\"37203 said:
Sorry to hijack this...I think it would be nuts to find a pig in my yard (so unheard of where I'm from!) But LISA...GATORS?!?!??! Are u serious...you've had gators in your yard??? 8O
Yeah, I'm in south florida where there are tons of gators. It is not uncommon here to read about gators being found in peoples pools, garages, or just hanging around the backyard. Where ever there is water, be it a lake or river or even a retention pond, there may be a gator lurking. Where I live when they build a community, they make water retention ponds (they call them lakes in my community) so gators are all over the place. We just had the wildlife officers come and get a 6 foot gator out of our lake here. They really don't bother much, but they do come around during mating season. Thankfully my property does not back up to one, but I always have to remind the kids to stay away from the lakes.  :?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

tootsie\";p=\"37199 said:
OMG!! That is so funny. We are actually having a problem here with the wild hogs coming into the neighborhood and digging up peoples lawns and gardens. They are building right across the highway from us and I think they are seeking a new home. Pretty sad actually. I still haven't seen any, just some prints on the ground. I think that is funny, I wouldn't mind seeing a piggy in the backyard, it beats finding gators!  :wink: Fiona seems to like her new friend!!
See I live in FL... guess just not in the right spot... or haven't been lucky enough to come across a gator yet! lol I've seen one and that was while driving through Louisiana. I thought it was funny... they even had a "gator xing" sign near the water!!

I'm 45 mins from Mobile, AL!! 2 Hrs from Biloxi, MS and 3 hrs from New Orleans, LA. I love it!! Weird though... living in TX... you had to drive 8 hrs to get out of the state!! I drive 3 and have all ready gone through FOUR STATES!! LOL

1 - 20 of 49 Posts