Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harley got home from the vets today. His ears to my suprise Looked pretty good. He did great, and hasn't tried to scratch to much. They put foam in his ears, but did not tape them. Is that OK? I thought that to make them stand, they had to tape them? They are pretty much standing now with the foam. Thanks for all your help on this.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
kris\";p=\"46392 said:
Harley got home from the vets today. His ears to my suprise Looked pretty good. He did great, and hasn't tried to scratch to much. They put foam in his ears, but did not tape them. Is that OK? I thought that to make them stand, they had to tape them? They are pretty much standing now with the foam. Thanks for all your help on this.
Glad things went well and he is home again... Generally the ears are not taped until the stitches come out, but all vets do it a little different!!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
I am glad to hear things went well.  Would love to see some pics... I sometimes wish I got Luthers ears done.  He is just to cute the way he is, plus my wife dropped the hammer and said NO WAY...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Glad everything went fine.Brutus is suppose to be getting his done in within next 2 weeks,but I'm thinking of backing out.

Good luck on the recovery,& yes some
would be great.
Good luck to you & your baby.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts