Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY ENDINGS......Well...........bittersweet that is......at least for me.

called the shelter this morning and to set up a 'greeting' between Zoe and the soon-to-be Pasha, YAY!......

well, they informed me at the shelter that about an HOUR after i left their facility on Friday, my Pasha's REAL family called and asked if someone had brought in a white female boxer puppy and today, (sniff) she back with her original family (sniff).

Apparently, from what the shelter lady said, the owner's small child accidentally left the door open and the puppy got out and before they realized it, she was outta sight.

So, i AM happy for her, but it DOES hurt a little, cause i had already started doing the plan and preps (in my head ONLY) for the arrival of a new baby......so HAPPY ENDINGS, but as i said earlier,bittersweet. (sniff).......does anyone have a tissue??

To the community: I want to SINCERELY thank each and EVERY one of you that responded or commented, each and every thought, well-wish, and comment was GREATLY HEARTFELT and APPRECIATED.

Till we talk again
ZOESPOP

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
well i am glad she is back with her family, but i am sad for you it sounds like you had it all planned out!i am sure another baby will come along for you to give a forever home to. i wish you the best of luck.i know your baby is out there some where!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwww well good ending for her....but maybe she was prep for heart that maybe theres one esp for you waiting in the wings somewhere :D you jsut dont know it yet...

**passes you a tissue and pats you on the back** ... " keep your eyes and ears open "

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awwww, I was hoping to hear that you had a new arrival, but it's good that the owner's did claim her...Hopefully they will keep a closer eye on their little one now....Don't worry, that perfect baby is out there, it just takes time :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is bittersweet; one way I am happy she is home but I know she would have had a great home iwht you too.  As Sumayasmom said the right baby is out there and when the time is right you will find her/him  :)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I know it is bittersweet, but I am happy she was returned to her Family.....I also have a little girl and I can only imagine how sad they were and then happy to have found her again!!!! They were also very lucky and maybe that was a huge lesson for them to learn too.....Things happen for a reason and maybe now was not the right time for another one....or.....it could be that it is and your perfect addition is still out there you just have not met yet :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts