Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry:  I am totally devestated.  I was supposed to have my new puppy by 11am today, but I have not heard from the person selling him.  I don't want to give up hope, but i am thinking they are not going to show up.  They are driving him from Casper WY, so anything's possible, but I would hope that if they were 5 hours late, they would call me.   :cry:    :cry:    :cry:    :cry:    :cry:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
oh no :( :( :(... did u try calling them??? I really hope they didnt flake out on u :(

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh no! Was it a rescue or are you getting him from a breeder? Why wouldn't they show up? Do they have a cellphone so you can call them?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Maybe it is for the best... Something doesn't seem right about a breeder coming all that way to deliver a pup, unless they were driving through anyway.
Were the parents health tested and shown in the ring?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, I didn't give them any money yet.  And the only # I have is a home number.  I have called 4 times and no one answers, which led me to think they were on their way.  It was a private seller.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news! That's no good. Hopefully there was some mis-understanding or something came up and its just not that they don't want to give up the puppy or what ever their reason might me.
Try calling their number at home later on and perhaps blocking your number so that they don't know its you calling and maybe they would be more likely to answer the phone.
Keep us posted!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Do you know if tthe parents were health tested and all? Doesnt sound like a reputable breeder if you ask me. Id steer clear from this people even if they do call you.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
jeez thats hard...just hang on mayb e its something else...give it a little while...id call there with a blocked number too if it doesnt except blocked call from a business pay phone like walmart or something..

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I know you must be soooo disappointed. Planning to bring the new baby home and then having the rug pulled from beneath your feet is such a blow. Hope everything works out for the best.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK!  Another update:  They had car trouble and she ended up leaving her husband in Cheyenne and renting a truck to come down here.  I should have him in an hour or so!!  Isn't it sad that sometimes we just assume the worst?  Oh well.   :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
awww lol... they still should have called but thats good... we expect pics right away

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I'm so happy for you!  YAY!!!!   I too agree they should have called and it's sad that we always do assume the worse!  But hey, you're getting your baby!  Whooohooooooo!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts