Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the potty training as got a lot better. He maybe has an accident once a day inside, mostly when I am not able to pay attention or he is too busy playing with the cats to let me know he has to go outside.  :roll:  Usually when that happens he uses the pee pad. But it is getting better. When we have the patio door open when we are running inside and out he will go out on the patio to go potty. Its getting close to where I can get him a dog bed for when we are home. :D  Just thought I would give everybody a heads up.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Awesome. I usually find one way or another when the have accidents it's usually our fault. Good work on being vigialant it will pay off.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well done Loki! Such a good boy...It's funny it's like a light bulb suddenly goes off and they start to "get it"... :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I wish that light bulb would go off for my son! :rofl:

Glad Loki is doing so well....."good boy Loki!"  :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOKI IS HOUSETRAINED!!!!!!! :headbang: He hasn't even had accident when he is not able to wake me up during the day (I am a night shift worker). No more cleaning up poop and pee. Now that I have said all of this I have probably jinxed myself.

G

·
0 Posts
good job loki!  just remember...even housetrained dogs have accidents from time to time...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ditto what Jamie said. But the longer he goes without an accident, the better  :)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Good deal. Give her a ttreat and pat on the butt for me will ya.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts