Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello its been forever since I have posted.  I have been super busy but wanted to get back on here and see how everyone was doing.  I have some pics to share of Tango's progress.  His ears are doing amazing and he won't stop growing lol.  We got him in for a check up.  At exactly 5 months old he is at 42lbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
His ears look great, they look so grownup with their ears done.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the nice comments, he has been an excellent boxer.  He has his moments but we wouldn't trade him for anything.  My wife actually lets him on our bed now, as long as were not sleeping lol.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
HI!!! He looks AMAZING!! What a gorgeous boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is right... he looks so grown up now!!! He's soooo handsome!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Mastray, I was thinking the same thing about ODIN.  He looks awesome and so grown up in your sig.  How old is he now?  I have to show my Dad your sig he is a huge Raiders fan.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks its fun watching him grow up.  Not so much in the potty training days but they are a joy.  Makes you wonder what you did before you got one.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
He just turned 8 months old! I feel like we've had him MUCH longer though!! IN A GOOD WAY!!

Thanks for the sig compliment! I was super psyched about doing it!! Love the raiders... first football themed sig I made... the only other one I've made was for a member "michelle" hers is of the Chicago Bears.

Yeah I didn't enjoy the potty training... I think he's finally 100% now... thank gawd!! lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
His ears turned out fantastic!!! What a difference...Loved the one pic of him standing on the couch, reminds me of Angel, she does that all the time.....Thanks for keeping us posted on his progress....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow, he did get big! Tango is very handsome!  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hes soooooo gorgeous !! i luv the white in his neck..its so distinct !!! he is jsut one handsome guy !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts