Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Well, last night was Tyson's first night sleeping without a bed. When i came down this morning he was acting like he knew he had done something bad. I went to his crate and he had peed in it. I know that he can hold it, he's done it many times before and we also let him out last night right before we went to bed. I repermanded him and then let him outside to go potty. I'm not sure what's going on with him, but his daddy and I are going to take him for a really long walk today, and try to work with him about running away and going into the road. I hope he gets over this streak he's going through!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Reprimanding them when the deed is done only confuses them; they should only be corrected when caught in the act.  Tyson may be testing his bounderies and testing his position in the pack.  Do you have any place that he can safely run off leash and release some of his energy?  I found that Kiah only acts up when she doesn't get enough exercise; walks just don't do it for her.  Good luck and hope he gets over this stage quickly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts