Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since the fire weve been looking to get a house.We finally got pre approved for a loan which was very exciting to us considering brandon has no credit.Weve got two houses in mind and will be looking inside of them sometime next week.I got a tattoo in memory of my boxer babies.Tell me what you think.Weve got first pick from Stars mother and different father I`m hoping to get a flashy fawn male (Capone) and were hoping Rockys mom and dad produce another white (Punch) .Sorry the pics are so blurry

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
congrats... it must be really exciting to get a new house!

tat looks great!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i thnk the tat looks great! what a great way to immortalize your babies. Of course your memories of them will always be there! keep us posted on the new pups, and when they hopefully be arriving to the wonderful home we all know you will provide for them. Congrats on being approved-let us know how that goes!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Congratulations on getting pre approved! That is a BIG step in purchasing a home, so you must be excited! I'll keep my fingers...and paws...crossed for the two of you.

Your tattoo looks awesome! Kind of gave me chills. I wanted something like that before I lost Buster, but I wanted to use his actual paw print. Before he went to the bridge, obviously. Never got it done... :(
Looks great...

·
Registered
616 Posts
Great news on all accounts!  :D  What an exciting adventure you are about to take!  I love the tatts too....what a great way to always remember them!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Awesome tattoo~Congrats on your house and your new babies, I was sure hoping you would get another even though it's so hard to lose them!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Really touching thing to do - i like it.
Pleased that you're having some positive things happen - Good luck with the house - Good luck with getting a Capone & a Punch :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, that tat looks awesome...What a great way to honor your babies...Love it....Congrats on the house news too..I know you have to be excited about that....Glad things are starting to fall into place.... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts