Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought I would check in and update on little tucker, even though every time I do this I jinx myself. (like that night I updated and said he settled in great and hasnt woken up at all!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
It sounds like he is doing well and adjusting to walking outside, getting a little more courage to venture....Fiona cares nothing about wearing a coat at all :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhhh... he sounds great and he sounds like a boxer. I remember Odin amazing me with something new just about every day... even now. Boxers are amazing animals and by far the best companions... in my opinion anyway! :)

Glad everything is going so smoothly... hopefully that doesn't change... maybe you could have him wear his little jacket around the house and during indoor play so that he can get use to having it on...? Might help...

You should share pics of him in his jacket! Sounds TOO CUTE!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mastray\";p=\"54990 said:
Awhhhh... he sounds great and he sounds like a boxer. I remember Odin amazing me with something new just about every day... even now. Boxers are amazing animals and by far the best companions... in my opinion anyway! :)

Glad everything is going so smoothly... hopefully that doesn't change... maybe you could have him wear his little jacket around the house and during indoor play so that he can get use to having it on...? Might help...

You should share pics of him in his jacket! Sounds TOO CUTE!
i've tried, he just doesnt want to. He will actually just lay down and basically watch TV. I swear the thing turns him into a lazy boxer! if you've ever heard of such a thing! haha He will go potty in it, and walk in it... He just doesn't like it. He might like it a little better when he grows into it lol. He does however, play outside at the barn in it-- so he can deal with it when he wants to lol

Tonight I've been keeping it off of him until we get down the stairs then putting it on him right before we go out in the rain.

he's in bed, but I will certainly take pictures of him with it on tomorrow! LOL you will get to see the "oh not that thing" face

·
Registered
663 Posts
Sounds like Tucker is doing great.  I think the shoe jumping is fine.  My babies jump on and off of the furniture all the time.   Ain't boxers great?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote="Mom2BoNLaila\";p=\"55021":2e3qyony]Sounds like Tucker is doing great.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Sounds like Tucker is doing great!  And I agree with Marie...I think we need to see some pic of him in his little coat!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote="Alicia\";p=\"55154":3c9xvtat]Sounds like Tucker is doing great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts