Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We put some new pics of Petey in his gallery. Hope you enjoy! He is getting sooo big!--Juanita

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, we're trying to take as many as we can because he's growing up so fast. he'll be an adult before we know it. Once he's all grown up though I guess we'll have to get another puppy....we'll see--Rich

·
Registered
316 Posts
LOL!  I am already thinking about getting another puppy after Ginsy is a year or two old. :roll:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I think Petey has the greatest expression of any dog while he is sleeping.  :love: Too Cute!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, I think my favortie is the one where he fell asleep with his head in my hand. my wife had to move really slow and quiet to get the camera so she didn't wake him up. too cute for words--Rich

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at that little guy! Those are great pictures..I really love that one where he fell asleep in your hand..That is precious...Lord have mercy he's growing...He's looks great... :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, here's a funny for you. I think he's going to be a good protector. One of our neighbors has a BEAUTIFUL English bulldog named Rocco. They play and run around, but Rocco is about 5 weeks older so he's quite a bit bigger and he knocks Petey down sometimes without meaning to. Well, my wife and I were walking Petey and Rocco was outside. They played and were having fun, then my wife picks up Petey. Rocco comes over to play wife my wife and Petey came unglued, growling and barking in my wifes arms!!! Kinda like "get away from my mommy". she let him down and everything was fine. He's protective of his mommy I guess. The same exact thing happened with one of our neighbors pit bulls. she picked Petey up because the pit (8 months old, still a puppy) was playing a little too rough even though he didn't mean to be. and he was going to rip the pit a new one!!! try to anyway. Our great protector!!! good stuff--Rich

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, that's funny...My males have always been more protective of me actually...That's pretty normal..My Tia would take anything on..Didn't matter what the dog, she even tried to go after a Great Dane once! No fear, or stupidity,, not sure which  :)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Roxy is like that too! OMG she is a terror when shes on leash!! Growls snaps EVERYTHING lol but as soon as I let her off leash shes perfectly fine!! Now when we meet dogs at the park to play Im like just let them go cause she'll never stop when shes on leash! Silly Girl!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts