Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lenny's got some long legs!  This is one month ago, he's a little more than 4 months old here.

Same timeframe

Still right around the same time, mid march

This is just a couple days ago.  Lola loves to get a stick and then be chased.  Lenny is in the foreground.

Lola was a jumping machine.  It was hilarious!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
awww! those pics are great .Lenny is growing so fast.he is a handsome guy! Lola looks beautiful too!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
"LEGS....he knows how to use them"

Sorry, couldn't resist. He sure does have some long legs. He is adorable! His b-day is the day after Harleigh's.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a handsome guy, he does have long legs; love the running pictures.  

When are we going to have a playdate?  Keegan is terrible at recall so I am going to have to work with him before I can bring him.  Kiah needs some practice too  :lol:  Its been a long winter.

·
Registered
913 Posts
WOW..he looks so much more mature!!..and he is right where Ashley, Maple and Harleigh are in age..and yes..I see those legs ( good one Ginger.. :lol:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a couple more, taken about 10 minutes ago.  What can I say, I'm motivated to take pictures now!!

LOL - so I'm trying to get the mutts into good positions to take a picture so I'm acting like there is something worth seeing outside and Lola jumps all the way up onto the ledge.  What a weirdo!!  Decent pic though!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Great pics!! Your babies are both gorgeous. The long legs made me smile, but the windowsill pic made me LOL. Our Sophie used to walk across the sill crooning to fire trucks when they went by, I had somehow forgotten that till I saw Lola.  :lol:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[quote="kiahsmom\";p=\"106017":2f70pta7]What a handsome guy, he does have long legs; love the running pictures.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll keep all the pertinent info in one spot...

Lenny just turned 5 months old yesterday.  I just weighed him on the bathroom scale and he's 34 lbs.  Lola weighed in at a whoppin' 54 (that's a pound or two up from where she's been!).  I think Lenny might pass her up some day, what'cha think??   :wink:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Awesome pics. Lenny and Lola look great together!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Jessie you have a deal, as long as there are other dogs, Keegan should stick with them.  Took him to the dog park early on Sunday and everytime a new dog came in, he had to go check them out (deaf ear when I was calling him back).  Since it was early there were only a few dogs coming in but he got so excited to greet a new dog, it was like his new best friend was there.  So give me a date.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow has Lenny grown!!! He definitely has some long legs :) Funny tho that Lola gained weight, you would have thought she would lose a bit having a playmate...Angel is weighing in at 52 lbs right now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts