Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a recent pic of Max.  My Mother is busy training him to be a service dog.  For those of you that don't know Max was from our litter from Tyson ans Sophie.

Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
thats just wonderful !!!! you must be so proud :D hes gorgeous !! and obviously youve brought /going to bring someone a wonderful gift to their life !!

:D:D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Ky--He is a very special boy.  I am really enjoying watching him change and learn new things everyday.  Mom has a service dog now which is a Godsend to her and she is a natural at dog training.  

It is so very funny to watch Tom-Mom's current service dog work and max will look to him for ques on what to do.  If Tom sits then Max sits, If Tom gets up to Dress Max will watch Tom and then he will do the same.  I am so proud of him.

Scott

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Scott, he is gorgous and sounds like he is in his element learning to be a Service Dog and what a handsome one he will be....You should feel soo proud

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
how awesome is that? I am glad that Max is learning soo much from tom..such a smart little fellow :) he is so handsome as manyhave said you must be proud!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts