Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***OK I hope that this worked and i added pictures right if not I will try again***

Hi all

My name is Sara and my children are Brannon and Winston.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Re: Hello New to this group

Welcome from Kiah and I to all of you.  You will love it on this forum; ; lots of great people and information.  If you haven't noticed we love pictures.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

hello and welcome! your babies sound cute, cannot wait to see pics. :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

Hello and Welcome to the group! :D as stated above we do love pics here so please post when you can!! Please feel free to read through the previous posts.... there is lots of great info there. Dont be shy...jump on in...we dont bite :lol:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thank you all for the warm welcome... I will post pics ASAP just got a brand spankin new Camera today so I will be playing with it this weekend I am sure.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D

Ky, another gal on here, has a white boxer that is deaf.  Maybe you guys can share info.  She's a military family too. :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Welcome to your gang! Look forward to hearing more about your babies, and yes some pics as well...Ventura is nice, my grandparents used to live there, know it pretty well...

You might also want to check out this site. It's boxer meetups all over the country. There may be one in Ventura :)

http://boxer.meetup.com/about/

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

Hi and welcome from Salt Lake City.  Like everyone else I love pictures.  Can't wait to see and hear all about your babies.  Lots of white boxers on this site - and Ky has beautiful Isis that is deaf and I'm sure she can help you tons with anything you need to know about training a hearing impaired boxer.

·
Registered
610 Posts

Hey welcome... I'm in ventura county as well!  Nice to see another southern californian in the forum.  You'll get lots of good info here and meet some amazing people.  Pictures pictures pictures...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

:D Hello and welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts