Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Re: Updates of Laila? Sunny? Dolly? Sally?..... AKA Baby Gir

so cute, youre so lucky. I want a white with a patch or a flashy fawn girl for my next puppy and thinkin of the new year for it. Ive been looking for a breeder that i like but youre lucky to have your girl right now

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

think of all the cute pink you can put her in...i see sadie and sophie etc all with their little pink collars and leads and girly and get a little jealous!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I know!!! I can't wait.  I think I'm going to present her in something like that on here when she gets her name.. You know, like a debut or something.  I don't know quite for sure what I'll do, but something.... I think they call them coming out parties or something like that in the old days.  I am just so excited to have her.  In my mind I pictured a puppy with markings just like she has.  On the way to get her my husband said "If she isn't very pretty we aren't getting her..." As soon as he saw her face sticking out of her little towel he handed the lady the money, didn't even pull her all the way out.  It was love at first sight.....

(That's also how we missed her itty bitty tail that is cut even with her butt)  Still love her anyways, even though she is stumpless... LOL

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

you should take a picture of her tail. Mavericks is kinda short but the vet said it was in the normal range. Maybe hers will grow as she does?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I don't think so.. It is perfectly even with her butt.  I will try and get a pic.. BRB

·
Registered
526 Posts

she is so adorable... man, I am thinking of getting another boxer so patch has someone to play with, other than us, lol

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

My Bo loves her to pieces!!!  It is hard though and takes like 3 times the time than with one.  I thought, hey, it'll be half the work, they'll keep each other busy... Yeah right. LOL

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

She is adorable...Lol what were you thinking, 1/2 the work? But they are entertaining, so it makes it all worth it...Heck look at Jeanene, 2 6mo old boys & now Pua the pistol  :lol:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

Donya\";p=\"45788 said:
think of all the cute pink you can put her in...i see sadie and sophie etc all with their little pink collars and leads and girly and get a little jealous!
Thanks for the sentiment lol, but Sophie is anything but a girly girl lol.  Before 8:00 a.m. and she has already table-surfed and broken a glass with root beer in it.  Stood under the table happily with the root beer dripping in her mouth and all over her head and back.  I put her outside while I cleaned up the broken glass and she decided to run through a pile of leaves and finish it off with rolling in the dirt.  She is anything but cute and dressed in pink :mad:)

·
Registered
893 Posts

Hey, why don't you call her BG, for baby girl.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Didn't think about that one... I wonder which one is winning now... I'm on my way to check that out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts