Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hanna did this last night, laying on her back, legs streched out and proceeded to chew her bully stick.   Something is wrong with this dog.  My camera was in the car but I have to take a picture - its just not right and looks sooo funny.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Upside down? She was chewing upside down Heather?  :lol: I have got to see this....Nope, can't say that mine do that

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO...I'm waiting to see this

·
Registered
696 Posts
:rofl: Now THAT would've been a sight to behold!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I would love to see it too.  Kiah will play with her toys upside down on her back but never with any food.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I have to agree that Hanna is ummmmm unique...:)  If you catch her laying upside down chewing panties we are gonna have to have a little doggie therapy session :)

G

·
0 Posts
my dogs very rarely lay upside down...Jetta will when we first let her out of her crate...to stretch, but that's about it, lol...to play with things or chew things..never...that would be a sight to see

·
Registered
880 Posts
Both of my dogs love to lie flat on their backs, they look like they are playing dead!  They don't chew things on their back though, you really should capture a picture of this unusual new method of chewing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts