Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from the vet with the results from last nights urine analysis, and no signs of UTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dance: I have to say, I am over the moon!!  :D She still has a bit more to go through to finish her meds but she is not on a full dose, so the fact that her urine was clear is a really good sign. Still not completely out of the water, he is testing again in three weeks. Let's all cross our fingers that the UTI doesn't come back!!!

We have noticed a bit of discharge so we were worried that it was a sign of infection, but I guess its just normal for intact females!! Glad, because that's all she needs is another infection!!

I think to celebrate I'll feed Sadie another bully stick! haha she loves em!  :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
WooHoo Sadie!!!!!! Wonderful news, keeping my fingers crossed that you get good results in 3 weeks too.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is wonderful news!! Fingers and paws crossed that it stays away!!  :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mom2BoNLaila\";p=\"56669 said:
That's wonderful!!! I am so glad that the treatment is working.  Way to go Sadie!!
Me too, its about freaking time! It's been what...3 months... :roll:

·
Registered
610 Posts
[quote="Sadiesmomma\";p=\"56663":3nu1iexx]I think to celebrate I'll feed Sadie another bully stick! haha she loves em!

·
Registered
839 Posts
That is so great!! I know that it puts your mind at ease!! I will say a little prayer for Sadie!! And a big WOOO-WOOOO from Harley.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
thats wonderful news ALexa..yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa give Sadie big kisses from us :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
congrats sadie! will she still be getting her spay once this clears up or are you going to wait until she is a bit older?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Great news!!!! Glad to hear she is doing better.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sadie says thanks, she's happy that mommy and daddy don't have to worry so much about it now.

Donya\";p=\"56774 said:
congrats sadie! will she still be getting her spay once this clears up or are you going to wait until she is a bit older?
We will probably wait until she's 6 months to spay her. That's in exactly a month...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is awesome news Alexa...I know that has to make you feel better..Give that sweetheart a big hug for me and tell her "no more UTI"....LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts