Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are off to the vet tonight to get Sadies second set of vaccinations. She got her first set when she was still with the breeder, so what should I expect...

Im a bit nervous, should I be... :?

At least its not an emergency vet appointment like the other two! She likes it there because they give her tons of treats  :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the reassurance guys! You are right she will most likely be fine, but I think I will take that advice and have me some wine before I go! lol

We are also bringing in another urine sample to make sure her UTI is all gone so fingers crossed that turns out okay! She seems a LOT better so that should be okay, but better be safe than sorry.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bellasmomma\";p=\"30823 said:
Mom, not too much wine before driving!!!

All this wine talk and I didn't even end up having any! lol I was in a rush preparing dinner when hubby got home and before I knew it, we had to leave! (not enough time for wine!) I did get him to come with me though and that helped a lot.  She was so hyper at the vets! She loves it there which I am thankful for. I had to leave the room when the vet gave her the shot and I could hear her cries outside  :(  that was a bit hard. But she was fine afterward, she is just snoozin now which is normal for her. lol

AND no more UTI or coccidia!! YAYAYYAYYA. healthy girl and she gained a kilo in a week! Thanks for all the support everyone.  :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kate\";p=\"30845 said:
Oh that's wonderful!!!WTG Sadie!!!  So glad she got those infections behind her now.  You have done a wonderful job.
Thanks Kate! I love your new signature, Sophie looks so big! More pics of her please!!  :)

samsonsmom\";p=\"30847 said:
sit back and have a glass now!!
Thanks Willow and yes now its wine time! lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.