·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Omg!!!
ARF ARF!!

Weight: 95ish lbs
Height: 25in

What can be said about Valant;

He is a big doodle,not an ounce of aggression,in fact he will take a bite from an anxious lil ball of fur and just go away then go greet its owner...awesome temperament.

He wont take any crap from bigger dogs though,but the way he fluffs his neck (never seen any dogs do that!)recess his head in the shoulders and make a wierd noise from beyond the grave has a success rate of 100% so far keeping fights or threats controled.

He likes his food raw,his treats raw.
Has a soft spot for frozen turkey necks (show me a dog that wouldnt!)
He needs lots of beauty sleep!
He HAS to go for a walk every day,being rain or shine,snowy or sunny,30C or -30C doesnt matter.

He is spoiled rotten,hugged by everyone who knows him well,feared by the rest (their loss!)

He doesnt care much for kids,but old people,he likes them very much.

Likes to be groomed,scratched and washed with a hose in the garden...specially getting dried.

He is my big boy and I hope he will be with me a long time.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I have a very soft spot for Valant. He just is such a big, strong goof-ball. He deserves the honor - congrats you stud-muffin!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Yay Valant! You are such a great lookin dog! Congratulations!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Yaay! (I voted for Valant!!!) Seems like he has a great personality :) The picture you once posted of Valant in his full snow suit has kept a spot for him in my heart...it cracked me up ! lol

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Yaay! (I voted for Valant!!!) Seems like he has a great personality :) The picture you once posted of Valant in his full snow suit has kept a spot for him in my heart...it cracked me up ! lol
This one?

:lol:

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Congrats!! He reminds me of an old soldier who's been thru many a battle but still is ready to go again if needed. Plus he is so handsome!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts