Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Danny took Vega out for the morning romp around and bio break. When all was said and done, Vega dashes away from her Jolly Ball and goes and picks up a huge leaf. Vega then takes off burning through the grassy common area and stops with her butt in the air. Vega then takes off again and repeats this a few times. I am sitting on our balcony watching while having my morning cup of coffee. I can see this leaf in her mouth from three stories up. Right when I am thinking that it is not a leaf because it is way to big, I hear a shriek of a scream (my GF has one of the softest voices you could imagine very caring and soft, similar to the soft talker in Seinfeld but this scream was bloody murder) I spit my coffee and started laughing so hard. I hear, " Drop it!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
ROTFLOL! That is FABULOUS...great way to start the day! :) No offense to Danny...I'm a mom of four SONS...so anything that ever bugged me...I am WAY over it by now! ;) Although, I confess...if one of the boys messes with poop...well, there are some things that WILL cause the Ebbie jebbie dance!LOL! (And then a solemnly sworn, "I will NOT be kissing YOUR mouth again" which, of course, is abandoned before long...

THat was fabulous...great share...I could just see the whole scene! LOL!

WTG Vega!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO.....I have 2 that are die hard frog maniacs....Preferbly alive, but oh boy did i have a mental picture of that little comedy.....Too funny and good for Vega for putting it down.... :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great story, I was picturing it about the leaves (Kiah is a leaf fanatic, doesn't eat them but loves to pick them up and carry them) and the dead frog thing gave me the heebie jeevies.  I don't mind frogs, but dead things freak me out.

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is too funny!  What a great laugh too!  Thanks!

Ours love leaves too, we have several pictures of them doing their business with a leaf in their mouths cause they didn't want to lose it!  The love little animals too...chipmunks, frogs, birds, etc.  Most of the time they play with it and carry them in their mouths but unfortunately the poor little animals don't make it through.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
:lol: Thanks for the laugh Vega!  I don't blame her, I would have freaked out too!  Especially since it was dead!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
EWWWWWWWW FROG!!!! I'm with your GF - I don't like frogs, especially dead and squished ones lol.  Great story though, thanks for sharing!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts