·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who could resist these, so I got one.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Great pics, lovin the second one with flying ears!!
If I could just decide on which one to get Beckham then I probably would order right now!
But I can't decide between 3 or so and I can't get all 3 right now.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so cute, love the color on her.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Vega looks lovely in her new "accesories" ...Yup love those flying ears and she is growing soo much

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Beckhams2ndmom\";p=\"39717 said:
If I could just decide on which one to get Beckham then I probably would order right now!
But I can't decide between 3 or so and I can't get all 3 right now.
I have officially asked for help chosing! :lol:

Vega looks great!

·
Registered
99 Posts
[quote="Donya\";p=\"39833":d10uyzzt]she looks gorgeous, love the pink...is

·
Registered
99 Posts
Donya\";p=\"39990 said:
This is probably a very stupid question but what is a tag collar vs a combo collar?
Not a stupid question at all.  Here's a link with some info on different types of collars:
Collar Decriptions

Basically a tag collar has no D ring and cannot be used for walking.  It is safest to have this type of collar on when dogs are unsupervised.  The reason it is safer than other collars is there is less chance of it getting caught on something.  You can hang the tags from the metal slide.  Or I really love the stainless steel metal adjustable collar tags that Boomerang Tags carries.  

Here's a picture of Nalu at home in his tag collar.  You can see the nice looking boomerang collar tag on it.  These you are able to take off and put on other collars.

The combo is like a martingale collar but it has a buckle so you don't have to keep adjusting it to put it over your dogs head.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I never take her tag collar off. It stays on 24/7 unless giving a bath or adjusting the size. The combo I pu on right before we go out the door. I like the combo because it is just a lot more simple when she is in a hurry to go pee. That is why it is not quite as ringh t as the combo ;)  Speaking of which, what would be the best way to wash these?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Mizorie\";p=\"39996 said:
 Speaking of which, what would be the best way to wash these?
I've already had to wash Sadies leash...(she peed on it  8O ) So I had to look into it...Hand wash is best, in lukewarm water.  :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I throw mine in a lingerie bag and put it in the wash along with my clothes.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks ladies.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
can you keep the tag collar on even when she is in her crate? i always see a warning on the crates to take off collars when the dog is inside im wondering if this is because the traditional collars with D rings can get caught on the wire of a crate or something like that?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Donya\";p=\"40027 said:
can you keep the tag collar on even when she is in her crate? i always see a warning on the crates to take off collars when the dog is inside im wondering if this is because the traditional collars with D rings can get caught on the wire of a crate or something like that?
I would not leave it on them if you use hanging tags, those could get caught in the crate.  If you get a collar tag from Boomerang Tags, then it should be safe enough to not get caught on anything.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts