Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please I don't know the details I am trying to figure them out.  There is a white female boxer at the Ventura Animal shelter that if not adopted today they will put her down.  I have contacted the local rescue and left a message, to see if they can help this little life.  If I have to I will adopt this little girl and try to help her a forever home. But I just thought that if there was anyone on here that was in need of a some extra boxer love that they might check her out.  There are two white female boxers at the shelter. I am not sure which one is going to be put down. But I am going to do what I can to figure it out and help her. If you or someone you know would love to have her please go to the the shelter in Camarillo.

http://www.countyofventura.org/animalreg/ ( I think this is the one she has been there 2 days longer then the other one)
or
http://www.countyofventura.org/animalreg/

Just trying to save a life.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I hope they find forever homes.

G

·
0 Posts
thank you so much for posting this.  i hope someone can save these 2 babies!

i just looked at the adoption fees and they are $100. to $120!  i wonder what the rescues have to pay if anything to get them out of the shelter?

my local small town shelter is $30 to adopt and a $25. refund once the animal is fixed.  makes it much easier to go put a hold on the dog until you can place them with rescue.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
That is a deal for a adoption fee. I've noticed that they are alot lower in the states but here its $195 to adopt a dog.

I hope that someone is able to help these two fur-babies and give them great forever homes!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just wanted to make an update. So I just went to the Shelter and I could not see her because she is in quarantine now and will be for the next 10 days... Apparently she has a bite history, and dog aggression... So I am going to try and work with the Rescue to get them to take her if they can so that they can give her the training she needs to become more balanced and less aggressive... Thanks for passing the word.

I did contact BRLA I have not heared back from them I going to contact them again and let them know what I now know. I m not sure that this one will ever find a forever home with this kind og background but I can only hope that she will.  

Thanks for the respones all.. It just broke my heart to think that a Dog would die when there might be other options.  I know that animals die every day in shelters. But I felt like if I could just save one maybe it would help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts