Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've been horrible about posting pics lately...here are a ton of new pics of Beckham
I warn you there's going to be ton...

You made it to the end :clap: ...Congrats and sorry for the overload of pics...  :roll:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I love to see him - he is growing up so fast.  What a beautiful boy you have there.  Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
There's my Becks! He really is a beautiful brindle! I just love that boy! :love:  He looks all grown up now. Thanks for posting the pics, and never be sorry for posting pics!  \:D/

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad to see updates of him, he is really looking great; such a beautiful color.

·
Registered
496 Posts
So cute!!! Thanks for sharing. I do have a question though how did you post pictures like that. The only way I know how to is to add an attachment and it looks funny lol. Just wondering.
Samantha

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
he is too cute! looks like a pretty serious sleeper :D  bet nothing wakes him up!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
There's that handsome boy!! He is looking great..I swear him & Odin could be twins if not for the ears.....Great pics

·
Registered
933 Posts
Aaaawwwww!  He's such a good looking boy!  And yeah, never be sorry for posting alot pictures.  There can never be TOO many!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awww hes gorgeous ~~~ i love his coloring...cant ever have enough pics....hehe..cant wait for more lol..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts