Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
That's sad that they are getting rid of her after having her for so long. Its like they're saying that they got what they wanted from her and shes of no value to them anymore in any capacity even as a pet. She's lived a long life of breeding and deserves this time to relax and be a normal dog. Unfortunatly too older dogs are so much harder to find homes for.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, how sad is that...Kinda like "well, you have served your purpose, I'm done with you, goodbye"...That's awful Gabriele, maybe you can ask around and see if there is anyone who can take her in..She deserves to spend the rest of her days in comfort...Flick's mother, Charlie, this is her last litter and Rhonda is going to have her spayed and them she gets to spend her remaining days as Rhonda's companion...Now that's how it should be :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so sad to hear I hope she finds a great home.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
That is really sad to hear, and def wrong in all ways! Its like others say she has done her purpose and she is no good for them anymore! I hope she finds a great home, and someone who cares a lot about her!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I gave the information to the boxer rescue I got Gero from.
They want to help.

·
Registered
880 Posts
After nine years???  I can't even imagine that.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very good news!

I got an information from the boxer rescue (the boxer-rescue-woman and me - we are together in one German boxerforum)

Geros mum has a good new home! Isn

·
Registered
696 Posts
Oh, good... glad to hear that the lucky girl found a good home! I can't stand some breeders for that reason! If you're going to breed them, you should give them the best home possible for the ENTIRETY of their lives!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great News Gabriele! She is a very lucky lady to have found a home that quickly.  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is awesome Gabriele, I am soo glad to hear that...That sweet girl deserves a nice home to spend the rest of her days in...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts