Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ginsy did something very strange on her walk this morning.   When is was time to do her business she hunched deposited a bit , walked several steps, hunched deposited a bit, walked...........  She did this several times.

She didn't seem to be struggling or straining- unless you consider walking between drops is struggling.   But it seemed soft,  not that I was closely examining it :oops:

Ok I think I have embarrased myself enough for one post :oops:  :oops:

But should I be concerned or is it just a puppy thing?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Brady does that...that's just his habit. Brady is housebroken (Abby, eh, not so much, still working on her! ugh.) but before he was fully housebroken, we always knew it was him because the poop was scattered. Abby...just one pile. Brady, 3 or 4 small piles.

·
Registered
616 Posts
You would think I have 6 dogs at my house.  Both of them have a habit of poop-walking as we call it.  It's like they lose concentration and move a little ways and remember what they were doing and start all over again.  Silly dogs!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i have had boxers puppies in the past that have done that,but they stopped as they got older. Savannah hasnt done thie, but my guess is because she is older.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Tink does the poop-walk too.  It wouldn't be an issue if she didn't keep standing in the bits she's already done!  I've to guard the door armed with baby-wipes...

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Odin does it sometimes... I think it's because he's in a hurry to run around and play and find things to stick in his mouth.  :wink:  What can I say, he's a busy puppy and just can't be bothered with stopping to poop all the time. LOL  :D

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Diesel sort of does this, but it's only because when he gets in the position to go, he'll accidentally stand on his back paws, with his front paws. Which makes him start to fall over! lol

but other than that, he generally stays in the same spot to go.

·
Registered
977 Posts
:lol: Voltaire just does the one pile, but then as soon as he's finished he's off like a shot as if the bad smelling thing is going to come alive and attack! :lol: He can't get away quick enough!

·
Registered
770 Posts
caillou\";p=\"6122 said:
:lol: Voltaire just does the one pile, but then as soon as he's finished he's off like a shot as if the bad smelling thing is going to come alive and attack! :lol: He can't get away quick enough!
LOL!  :D
That's hilarious!

Heather

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hello Heather, yes - he is a bit mad! I just read about Daisy's brother (i'm english si i know what Crufts is :D ) I'd be really proud too if it was one of Voltaire's family! Well done Daisy's brother on winning Best of Breed - he's a great looking dog!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts