Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Maverick thread I am always insterested to see what a basic office visit cost around the country.

To get into my vet, regarless of any extras is a flat 53.00 to get an appointment.

You??

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Good question! I thought I paid $36, but I just looked at an old bill and they charge $52.50 for an office call. I like the $36 better!  :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
my old vet charges $40 (unless coming in for vaccines, then it's waived) my new vet charges like $25 for the first dog and $10 for the second

·
Registered
135 Posts
Here in Northern VA it's around $50 but just a hour south at my mom's house--Near Richmond VA it is $36--- unless I go on Base then it must cheaper( but you can never get in)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Our office visits are $32 but if it's an immunization update that is waived and just charged for the shots. Blitzens final round of shots were yesterday, total $28. Went back through records and Donners neuter was $100.Micro chip $35. Fecal exams are $10, urinalysis $28.We're very satisfied with the service and think the fees are reasonable  :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
we have patch on an insurance plan thru Banfield and we pay $20 a month and no office fees. we just pay for any meds he may need.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
55$ flat rate here....looked at other vets a bit further out and they are between 52-60 as well. Lori...where are you again? im thinking i might move there lol

G

·
0 Posts
I called earlier today for a heart guard pill and front line.  They told me $30.  

I'm ordering from 1800petmeds!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I think I paid like $30.00 for the office visit last time we went in for Lucy's check up but then with all the extra stuff they do, it adds up. I think during Lucy's health problems with kennel cough, mange, and Giardia, we probably spent $600-800. Our emergency 24 hr. clinic charges $150 just for the office visit and I have been there more often than I would have wanted to (seems my dogs only have serious emergencies at like 1 or 2 am  :roll: )

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
LOL Donya, we're just south of Syracuse. Lots of room around here, we're VERY economically depressed. Factories and people are out of here like rats leaving a sinking ship!!!  Plus the NYS taxes are out of this world!! Probably the reason our vet bills are so reasonable  :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
My vet office is the cheapest on the island i believe and its 35.00 for an office fee not too sure about anything else...find out soon though its almost time for her first yearly check-up/tests.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
When i took Kiah in for her shots, the vet bill was $25 something for the wellness checkup and $30 each for the two shots, so the total bill was $85 ish.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Just pulled my last receipts, we pay $35 for visits....Didn't charge me for Angel other than her shots, Samson they did as it was a lot more extensice exam

1 - 20 of 33 Posts