Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yogi is getting so big.  He is 38 lbs at 18 weeks and he is getting bigger by the day.  Our other boxer NOAH is crazy hyper, but Yogi is mellow except when playing with Noah.  We actually like how mellow he is.  This picture is from about a month ago and he has grown a lot since then. What do you think?  Does he look like a boxer?

G

·
0 Posts
looks like a boxer to me.  if he's a mix, he sure is a cutie!!! and a mellow boxer is a bonus!

i don't see any mastiff in him.  here's some mastiff puppy pics:

english mastiff:

bull mastiff:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Looks all Boxer to me. :D

I get it all the time, people asking me if Zulu's a mastiff, hes just a big Boxer. Ive seen his fur mummy and daddy and def all Boxer. :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Looks like a Boxer to me! And a cutie, actually both Noah & Yogi are cuties :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm going to disagree with everyone else and say it definitely looks to me like there's some Bull Mastiff in there.  His facial structure and the shade of his brindling both certainly point that way in my eyes.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"113035":17rlckkf]I'm going to disagree with everyone else and say it definitely looks to me like there's some Bull Mastiff in there.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
What a handsome boy he is!! Like you said, whatever he is he is still part of your family. Def, cant wait to watch this boy grow lol.

Just curious, where you got him though?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We took a chance with a breeder that was "only in the Colorado Springs area for 1 day".

·
Registered
236 Posts
I think I see some Mastiff in him also.   He looks like a great dog.  In fact, both of your furbabies are beautiful.   My Dixie has some Bull Mastiff in her and I wouldn't change a thing about her.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I would say a poss American Bulldog mix! He is EXTREMELY cute;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts