Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys we went in and she tried palpating Roxys belly but she said that she was tooo tense to feel anything! So we went ahead and did an ultrasound. No luck there either! So she said its just a waiting game and to bring her back around 50 days to have an xray done if she starts to look bigger! She said that she thought she felt something but wasnt sure! She said that te dates may be wrong and it may still be too soon to tell because she said that just because she bred that day doesnt mean she actually got pregnant but I knew that already lmao  :lol:  So our little girl is going to keep us on our toes for awhile!! :roll:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"18340 said:
Ah poo, I was hoping for a confirmation!
Me too! Sure hope there are a bunch of little ones in there

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I guess only "time will tell"! Fingers and paws crossed here.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I was hoping for the same!! She said it still may be too early to tell!! Like I said in my previous post.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Darn it!!!  I was hoping for confirmation, too!!!

Oh, well!!!  I guess we have no choice, but to wait!!!  lol!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I am not sure if your vet has it...But there is a preg test (blood)  that can be done at 20 days after breeding to confirm pregnancy....We run them all the time.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I was hoping for confirmation too!!!  I guess, like everyone else said, only time will tell.  We're still hoping and praying.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sharon I asked about the bloodtest and she said it wouldnt be very accurate until 30 days plus it was $150!!! The ultrasound was $65 and hubby wasnt to happy but she told us that we wouldnt have to pay for it unless she saw something and she didnt lmao!! I was so upset when they told me she didnt see anything:( She told me to bring her back the end of next week to try again if we wanted to! I dont know though I may just wait a couple more weeks until she actually starts showing before we go through the whole vet ordeal again!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well darn Cindi, I guess we shall have to be a bit more patient huh? Ok the aunties will keep pacing the floor I guess...Lol

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LMAO Willow you guys pacing?!?! I was up all night thinking about it lol When she said she didnt see anything hubby told me I should have seen my face lol He said I looked liked someone just told me something really bad(like a family member passed or something) LMAO I told him well she did tell me something really bad lol He just doesnt understand!

On the bright side he told me hed buy me a show puppy for my bday!!! But I will try again because the owner of the male I used guarantees atleast 2 live puppies or I get another try! :wink:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
RoxyGirl22\";p=\"18425 said:
Sharon I asked about the bloodtest and she said it wouldnt be very accurate until 30 days plus it was $150!!!
8O WOW $150.00......I forget the price differences between states......I sure wish I had my hands on some of her blood :)
I have not had a problem with the one we use (Witness Relaxin Test Kit By Synbiotics)being good after 20-22 days....and it only runs $45 here  :? Sorry I am not closer to you sweetie  :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Cindi, you bet we were pacing! And I bet you had that "look" like someone had given you bad news, cos it was...YEA to hubby for offering the show puppy for your b/day, keep us posted on your quest and give Roxy a big hug for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts