Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has been a while since I have been on but i have been very busy getting lilly ready for her last puppy show! she did awesome and i thought that I would share...

Sher really took interest in the fawn ahead of her at one point.... turns out that she was coming into season. (the fawn not lilly)

YouTube - ‪lilly conformation may 21 tantramar kc.wmv‬‏

One of these video links will work lol

Please share your questions and comments. She was some tired puppy at the end or her second full day of showing... and she turned one year on the 23rd the day of her LAST puppy class showing. Finishing her puppy class career with ten ribbons 9 blue and one pink reserve winners...

Relaxing after show 3 and before show 4! free time!!!! in a judgement free zone!

Watching a train... chooo chooooo!!!!

The camera is level lol she is turning during a boxer burn!

Recall practice

Lilly thinks she seen a judge lol AHHHHH i'm not all hussed up!

50 foot long lines are great....
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Great video and pictures!! Thanks for sharing them. Congrats to you and Lilly for your wins

·
Registered
816 Posts
Those are great pictures!!! I love the action shots of her face when she is running! Cracks me up!!! LOL! Thank you for sharing WAY TO GO LILLY AND HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!:hooray:

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
The faces that they do uh :)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Congrats to you and lilly. What great action shots. I love her face when she is running.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Aw those pictures are great and I loved the video...Lilly looks fabulous!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts