Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a video I took two days ago of Cactus doing his talking..... he doesn't do it towards the end so I would stop watching after the first couple "rrrrrrrs".

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Okay...I couldn't get it to play!  :eh: Is he woo wooing for you now?!  :winkle:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No he does this thing where he rolls his r's.... that is the best way to describe it.  If anyone else cannot get it to play, let me know and I will keep working on it.
~Anne

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you try clicking on photo frame and the link?
~Anne

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
i saw it but i cant hear anything, i'll have to watch again from home... hes a cutie..

here are some vids of jessie

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are so cute- I think everyone should share some videos today!  I get the biggest kick out of boxers and their personalities- and what we as humans do with them.  I never talked babytalk to my daughter but I absolutely do with Cactus!
~Anne

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="cassieqh\";p=\"2782":2kvhetcs]Those are so cute- I think everyone should share some videos today!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Okay, It worked. Blonde moment I guess!  :bigrazz:
He is adorable....I can't believe how big he's getting.

Here is one of Maddie. The giggling in the background is my 2 year old son. This is Maddies best jack hammering video!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Jessie is so cute! I love those white chops of hers!  :winkle:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
thank you...

i cant get your video to work...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
JessiesMom\";p=\"2786 said:
i cant get your video to work...
The only way I can get any of these videos to work is to go into "post reply" and then scroll down through the messages and then click on them to play. I don't know! I'll ask the admin??

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"2784":1x1l3vg1]Okay, It worked. Blonde moment I guess!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am curious if boxers start talking at any certain age.  Tonka is now 11 weeks old and he hasn't started talking yet.  I am really hoping he will be a talker.  My parents' (everyone's  :D ) boxer, Jake (at Rainbow Bridge), talked all the time and I just loved it.  Maybe he is still young for that.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="tonkasmom\";p=\"2792":1dfgnrlw]I am curious if boxers start talking at any certain age.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love that one of Maggie- she has some serious hops!  Is my video working?
~Anne

·
Registered
770 Posts
I loved watching all of you guy's videos! Cactus sure is a great talker! Jessie's cute too! I love the videos of when she was tiny! And Daisy certainly enjoyed the video of Maddie! She kept coming up to my laptop tilting her head whenever Maddie barked! She couldn't quite understand where the sound was coming from!

Heather

1 - 17 of 17 Posts