Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I certainly am and from the information I have gathered over the last year or so, the next closest person is in Fort Eustis.  There are a couple boxers who come to Woodstock park regularly.
You should watch out for a Fawn boxer named Chop who comes to Woodstock.  He mounts ever dog in the park and usually gets off with some assistance but it finally escalated to him growling at me when I approached and Ringer too offense to that and it resulted in a fight.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
People bring unfixed animals in all the time and it rarely is a problem when I am there.  I think things escalated that day because someone else brought in two adult females who weren't fixed and he kept making a point of saying they aren't in heat which leads me to believe they either were or were getting close to it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Guys, I'm in Richmond VA and would love to do a boxer play date sometime :):):):)  Deacon and Deja's entire family is here as well... so there would be about 12 of us if I can get them all together :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
old thread but..I'm in Fluvanna County and would love to get together for a play date. Palmyra is about 45 mins from Richmond and 30 from Charlottesville. I'd be willing to drive to Richmond or somewhere else within an hour.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I used to drive through Palmyra or take that exit when I would travel to my ex's home in Elkton-LOL.
Unfortunately I'm closer to Yorktown and a couple+ hours away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts