Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was finally able to get my girlfriend out to see Vega and we had a blast. After our hour drive to Byers, we arrived and were greeted by the breeders children watching the Emperor's New Groove. It was kind of cool to talk to them as well and get a feel for how they feel about the dogs and they were very well mannered children. They bring the pups in everyday and play and handle them. Any who, So FINALLY,  Mrs. Green takes us to see our beautiful baby and I was just astounded on how much she had grown over the past two weeks 8O

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very cute!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so cute, can't wait till you get her home.  Glad you didn't forget the camera :D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all. along the compliments to Vega. So her full name is Vega Star. And no, I can't wait to bring her home. I was so tempted to just snatch her up when we were there yesterday and go and never look :lol:

the 20 bucks in the car... DONE. I did it today at lunch and hid it so my GF doesn't roll home with a new top, OR art supplies. Excellent Idea.

·
Registered
948 Posts
She's so cute!!!! Look at all those wrinkles too! Can't wait til you get to bring her home!

·
Registered
627 Posts
She is very cute!!!  I absolutely love that little puppy face!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts