Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Can you PM me the supplier in Hamilton that you use for the beef tongue?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Highland Packers in Stoney Creek. No need to keep it secret!! The majority I buy is from there and I recommend to everyone who is local (or doesn't mind the drive) to buy their dog food there. They have a large list of items just for dog food purchasers.

·
Registered
597 Posts
So I spent a very unproductive day at work looking at almost all pages of this thread: Raw Picture Thread!

Some of these people are pretty hardcore. I could see some of the neighbors calling the police on us if we threw a sheep head in the backyard lol. I think I'd like to feed more whole parts like they do but have had a hard time finding a decent source at a good price.

I can get whole rabbits right around my target of $2/lb max but the rabbits average ~5-6lbs each which is way over what we feed a day so then it would be a project to learn to butcher the rabbit...

·
Registered
597 Posts
Small prep day, usually do chicken as well but had some done already.

Sid previewing our latest pickup. About 80lbs. Includes beef and pork heart, beef kidney, lung and liver, pork liver, chicken and duck necks, chicken hearts, green tripe and a few other random things.

Sardines with some pork heart:

Duck neck with pork heart and some beef trim

Beef kidney in the front and pork liver back right:

Pork liver and beef kidney cut into pieces and added to each meal:

An almost full freezer, that will be about 2 weeks of meals. Pork on left, chicken in the middle, and beef on right.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Beef heart with a goat testicle

Other side of the beef heart. Some random chicken pieces in the back right.

In the front from left to right; beef liver, beef kidney, turkey hearts, chicken necks

61 - 70 of 70 Posts