Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined a french boxer forum and one of the members got in touch with me because he wanted to see Voltaire's pedigree. So i scanned it and sent him it and he wrote back saying "i thought he had a familiar look" turns out Voltaire and his dog 'Ty'box du Roc'abar' are related and share a lot of the same genes. Since then i've been looking on the web and can trace Voltaire back to at least great great great great great great grandparents 8O

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Re: Voltaire and Ty'box (a long lost cousin).

That is amazing... ive seen dogs that were brother and sister that didnt look alike that much!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

You can definately see the family resemblance and Voltaire is gorgeous.  Ty'box is a handsome guy too.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

Voltaire is sooo cute i love his face,i don't think he is ugly at all! ty'box is handsome as well, can totally see the resemblance!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Ahem...Annette, you need to look on the home page and see who was voted most handsome guy!  :D  I think he was voted that for a reason!  :love:
The resemblance is amazing. They are both gorgeous!

Now pack Voltaire up and send him to me C.O.D.! :winkle:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

tootsie\";p=\"93615 said:
Ahem...Annette, you need to look on the home page and see who was voted most handsome guy!  :D  
Ditto to that!!! Voltaire is ABSOLUTELY stunning!!!!!!! Always has been :p

They look like twins, i had to go back to where you said which one was which. Wow!! Gorgeous Puppies!

G

·
0 Posts

I think Voltaire is cuter than hi long lost cousin!  They look like twins tho!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

Ok, for just a second I had to go "which one is Voltaire?"...but, a couple of pics down the page it was obvious!  He is SO gorgeous...he's the only boxer my husband has ever drooled over! He wants one JUST like him, someday(as if we don't have enough gorgeous boxers here!LOL!)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

i love voltaire. he is soooooooooooooo gorgeous. Honestly i wouldnt tell many people to breed their dogs but IF he passes confirmation, health testing and you show him and he does well id say he is too gorgeous not to be a daddy. I wouldnt even say that about my own baby boy but Voltaire is just stunning. Big IF on the breeding but cool that the opportunity is perhaps open to you.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

If Voltaire ever has puppies, I will be planning a trip to france.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Me too Barb!

Hey Annette, I want to be the first name on your waiting list!  :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Wow, I really couldn't tell at first which was which Annette...And how dare you say that Voltaire is ugly!! You can just send that ugly boy over here then  :lol: It certainly might be worth pursing tho, you never know  :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

WOW They sure look alot alike  :lol: Both are stunning!! How interesting it must have been to follow Voltaires bloodlines that far back. If you find pics of other family members be sure to share. :lol:

·
Registered
880 Posts

Wow, so much handsomeness, Voltaire is one of my favorite boxers here.  I think his looks are just perfect.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

Ok Annette....first off i know i have three boxers already...but should Voltaire ever become a daddy i think i would fight lisa for that number one spot ;) i have loved Voltaire from the first time i saw him...just gorgeous!!!  'eh his twin is pretty cute to :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts