Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well, this is what it looks like, it's on the inner right thigh and started off looking like a white scar. Then it started growing and has doubled in a month and he's started licking it this week and making it sore and red. Vet's seen it and Voltaire is all booked up for having a little op to get it removed on Monday. Now i really need to keep an eye on things and catch any others early like i have this one.
Apart from that he's as happy and healthy as ever - and having plenty of fun with my brother.... :D

p.s. Sorry if i'm not about much at the moment - i have guests all month and no spare time :oops: !

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thought i'd post this one again cos i like it :D !

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sending nothing but positive thoughts to you and Voltaire. Will be thinking of him on Monday. He looks as great as ever! Your brother looks great as well. Enjoy the rest of the summer. Keep us posted when you can!  :D

Lisa

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I got Voltaire in my prayers..Wishing him a super speedy recovery!! My goodness he is simply gorgeous  :love:  :love:  I always love seeing pics of him!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Aww poor Voltaire!! Was wondering where you were Annette!! Hes handsome as ever!! Your brother is too :wink:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Poor Voltaire!!!  I hope everything turns out fine.  Keep us posted on your handsome boy.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Poor Voltaire! He's such a handsome boy!! Glad to hear your just busy... was wondering what happened to you! Let us know how everything goes!! Good luck and he's in our thoughts! *****Boxer Kisses***** for VOLTAIRE!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
oh annette i am so happy to hear from you!! thought you left us...i GUESS we can share with friends and family...  :) keep us posted on that handsome devil of a dog!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hope he recovers quickly.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
We were wondering about you Annette. Glad to know that everything is allright, well sort of...Poor Voltaire, hoping that his little surgery goes well and will send prayers and healing vibes his way..Give that handsome boy a big hug for me..I've missed seeing pics of him...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OMG!!!  See what I miss when I take a couple days off.  I hope that handsome devil gets better soon.  Lilly is still drooling over him (well so am I for that matter).  We are sending him {{{helaing}}}vibes.

Give him kisses and hugs from us!!!

Liz and Lilly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts