Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Voltaire has a little skin tumour - pics included.

2K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  uridiscence 
#1 ·

Well, this is what it looks like, it's on the inner right thigh and started off looking like a white scar. Then it started growing and has doubled in a month and he's started licking it this week and making it sore and red. Vet's seen it and Voltaire is all booked up for having a little op to get it removed on Monday. Now i really need to keep an eye on things and catch any others early like i have this one.
Apart from that he's as happy and healthy as ever - and having plenty of fun with my brother.... :D

p.s. Sorry if i'm not about much at the moment - i have guests all month and no spare time :oops: !

See less See more
#5 ·
Sending nothing but positive thoughts to you and Voltaire. Will be thinking of him on Monday. He looks as great as ever! Your brother looks great as well. Enjoy the rest of the summer. Keep us posted when you can!  :D

Lisa

#11 ·
Poor Voltaire!!!  I hope everything turns out fine.  Keep us posted on your handsome boy.

#15 ·
We were wondering about you Annette. Glad to know that everything is allright, well sort of...Poor Voltaire, hoping that his little surgery goes well and will send prayers and healing vibes his way..Give that handsome boy a big hug for me..I've missed seeing pics of him...

#19 ·
OMG!!!  See what I miss when I take a couple days off.  I hope that handsome devil gets better soon.  Lilly is still drooling over him (well so am I for that matter).  We are sending him {{{helaing}}}vibes.

Give him kisses and hugs from us!!!

Liz and Lilly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.