977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"I can smell yoooooouuuuuu!!"

"I'm a bit tired now - i'll just dig lying down for a bit"

"Never did find that pesky Mole :( !!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
omgggggggggggg i jsut spit out my water..thats a riottttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hahahaha wow thanks for sharing that made my night hahahahahahahah

·
Registered
73 Posts
OMG! That is too cute.  Love the pics of him digging lying down  :lol:  Voltaire you silly boy!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!! Even with dirt all over that face, I want to kiss those chops!  :bigrazz: Voltaire good luck on catching that little booger. Oh, and Maddie sends a big thank you for the digging tips. One day she will have to share hers!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Rotflmao.....There's my handsome boy!!! Oh Annette, those are the best pictures...He is just determined to get that mole, even if he digs the whole yard up.....That last one tho, has to be my favorite. Give that gorgous hunk a big hug for me, dirt and all :)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hihihi - he's such a hoot! :lol:  And that's only a little hole - he's dug a couple under some logs in the garden that are as big as he is! Anyone else have digging pics?

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
This is the only one I have and Fiona seemed to be getting in on the action with the skin kid.....She really is not a dig-monster

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha!!!  :lol:  She's great! Look at those flying ears!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
LMAO..These pics are great! Every time Chloe ends up digging in her sandbox she ends up ending it with a boxer burn. I couldn't stop laughing at the I can smell you one of Voltaire.  :love:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those are great pictures, just shows his personality; Kiah and I are in love with Volitare and Sharon, Fiona has the sweetest face.

·
Registered
491 Posts
OMG those are awesome pics!  Lord, Voltaire, please don't let my 2 see this or they'll dig up my yard!!   Gunnar already thinks he's a cat, after he does his umm "business" he has to kick the dirt up with his back legs.  Looks like he's trying to cover it up!!   :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts