• Distorted Boxer 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright everyone in no particular order we have the nominees for December's Featured Boxer.

Distorted Boxer 1

Distorted Boxer 2

Distorted Boxer 3

Distorted Boxer 4

Distorted Boxer 5

Here is who you are voting for!

1. Kane

2. Patch

3. Carter

4. Odin

5. Dungy

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I'd never be able to tell with those distortions.  Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
WOW!!! Excellent job on the distortion! Do they look like this every month?   8O  It's hard to tell when you are the one doing the distorting!  :lol:

OK, I'll have to vote for the prettiest swirl!  Good Luck All!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we are voting on the boxers that are nominated. We distort them so that no one can play favorites or anything like that...not saying anyone would. This is the fairest way to choose our featured boxer :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yay, Odin! LOL The swirls are pretty good but I have no clue... well I have SOME IDEA... but I'm probably completely off... we'll see! Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok, I voted for patch.  How does one get their pups in the running for featured boxer?  Shyla and Trakkar would love to take the honor. ;-)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you cant nominate your own boxer, someone has to nominate for you. We accept the first 5 nominations when we start the contest each month. we will post a thread about it being time to nominate. Hopefully next month someone will nominate one of your babies ;)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i voted too lol no idea who but i cant wait to see i would have voted for all 5..thats a tough choice !!!...

good luck to all 5..they are all equally worthy...in their own ways...:D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Voting ends on Thursday Nov 29, and I will notify the winner on Friday the 30th! If you havent done so, please vote :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts