Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boxer #5

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty...The nominees pics have been distorted and smudged a bit. All that's left is the voting for Novembers Featured Boxer of the Month. Congratulations to all the nominees.....and good luck!  :D

Here are our nominees! (in no particular order)

Kiah - Kiahsmom

Sophie - Kate

Vega - Mizorie

Cosmo - Cosmotion

Fiona - SharonL

And here are the contestants you are voting on. (in no particular order)

Boxer #1

Boxer #2

Boxer #3

Boxer #4

Boxer #5

Good Luck Everyone!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
My goodness those are distorted  :lol:  :lol:  I had to put the number on pieces of paper and picked one to vote for.  Thanks for nominating Kiah.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
man, I feel as though I can't see... 8O   great job Scrambling those bad boys up and thanks for nominating muscle butt. She is flattered.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Lord those are the best smudgings!! usually you can tell by the colors in the photo who is who but i cant decipher!! Great job lisa.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm....Really??? I thought for sure these were way too easy. I think if you look really close you can tell who is who.  :roll:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I assume you scramble the pictures so nobodies feelings get hurt?  Anyway, all the nominees have alot of unique characteristics and are definitely good looking boxers.  I picked #1 so whoever you are, you better win j/k!

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm confused. How do you know which boxer your voting for? I might just be having a brian fart, but I'mnot quite understanding it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hey! I don't pass that much gas... Do I?

you don't, that is the beauty of it. Pick the prettiest scramble :D

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"40839":cj7tokgu]Hmmm....Really??? I thought for sure these were way too easy. I think if you look really close you can tell who is who.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I voted and good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Ok I voted.  I am so glad someone else asked what was up with the scrambling.  I was confused also.  Got it now.  Don't know who I voted for but I voted.  Good luck everybody!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
tootsie\";p=\"40839 said:
Hmmm....Really??? I thought for sure these were way too easy. I think if you look really close you can tell who is who.  :roll:
Hmm I'd already voted before I saw what you wrote... but you're right!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Mastray\";p=\"40913 said:
Hmm I'd already voted before I saw what you wrote... but you're right!
Either Very good eyes or you both have Alien Vision :lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
LOL I have NO idea who got my vote, but best of luck to all the beautiful babies! Great scramble job, I'm no good at Where's Waldo either  :lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts