Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thank you for all the input.  You guys are great!  We brought Little Miss Lady Madison (maddie) home Sat.  She is a doll baby.  What a personality...  I will keep you posted on the new puppy info, so far so good only whinning about twice in the night, we have her crated and I just let her know I am close and she goes right back to sleep.  The potty things is so so I think she is training me not me her.....  she has had 3 accidents so far...  I am home 24/7 except for when I walk so if all goes well and I pray it does then we will survive puppyhood.
My other doggies are doing so well with her.  We have Max a Rottie/Pitt mix 4 years old and Molly our Border Collie who is 15 months.  
Any and all help is always great!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Congrats! What a cutie baby girl! Good luck with the puppy stuff! Odin's trained me I think also... It's amazing isn't it!? lol

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
Congrats! She's a cutie!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG little miss maddie is freaging adorable!! Look at that smooshie little face!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How in the world did I miss this? She is adorable..Love the picture...Hope she continues to do well for you..Feel free to ask any questions you need answered...Another update with more pics would be nice.... :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts